My Weight Loss Progress

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, February 20, 2012

Week 24

Well all over the place again this week and no real loss....  but that is ok.  I have been burning the candle at both ends - work functions, going out and staying up late.  My body really isn't happy with me!  I feel mentally and psychically exhausted.  I was already feelin this way in Friday and then stupid me hit the town and somehow managed to party and dance till 4am in the morning!    Sure I had a great night but my legs are still aching from all the dancing.

Then I took the kids to the water on Sunday and we spent the morning swimming followed by a nap and then an afternoon walking and riding in the park.

Hence I'm stuffed and wish I could just sleep for a few days.

So here I am - it is about time I did some comparison shots and there also seems to lots of interest about loose skin.  So I will be back later in the week with some photos and the before and afters.

Just thought I would add a photo from my Friday night jaunt : )


1 comment:

Do you relate? I welcome comments and positive feedback!